Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas is nearly here

Well I have been focused in the last four weeks in selling properties and Guess what we have four properties SSTC and two new instructions for the New Year. Its been amazing and an eye opener, I have watched my Estate Agency neighbours for 6 years and wondered how I could ever be as pro-active as them !!!. I often wonder why we are prepared to accept poor Customer service in many areas of our life's but this may be why opportunities get created for more caring companies.

Its clear we are in a honeymoon period with this new side of the business but avenues are opening up for us to ensure that the business really grows in 2014. It really feels exciting and I am genuinely looking forward to next year.

We lost our negotiator Samantha recently which was sad as she is a very genuine person who I wish all the very best for. However we managed to recruit a possible future star for the business a young let called Henry who starts with is on the 2nd of January. Now the recruitment industry is something that really does frustrate me, we advertised the job with 3 agencies and ended up getting Henry from Facebook.

As the business winds down for Xmas thoughts turn to social event etc and I don't mind admitting that I am participating in Murder Mystery evening on Boxing Night playing the part of some geezer called Dickie Charles !!. I am left wondering why I agree to these things

That's it for now, have a great Xmas and Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment